Journal of Cancer and Tumor International (ISSN: 2454-7360) aims to publish high quality papers (Click here for Types of paper) in all areas of ‘Cancer and Tumor research’. This journal facilitates the research and wishes to publish papers as long as they are technically correct, scientifically motivated. The journal also encourages the submission of useful reports of negative results. This is a quality controlled, OPEN peer reviewed, open access INTERNATIONAL journal.
While looking for scientific research publisher to publish their research works, authors mostly prefer Science Domain International/any well recognized scientific publisher basically for their high quality peer review system. Science Domain International publishes high quality, high impact and peer reviewed research papers with a comparatively low price to support the authors especially from the low and middle income countries. The Running Issue concept of SDI journals gives the authors the benefit of ‘Zero Waiting Time’ for the officially accepted manuscripts to be published so that no more valuable time of authors is consumed. It is also very attractive and beneficial to the newly emerging researchers for their academic career. The high quality peer review system of SDI enriches the world of scientific research with excellent contributions from expert reviewers. In this way SDI journals are continuously achieving their best as a scientific research publisher to the development of science and technology worldwide.
Science Domain International is a new and promising publisher of STM journals from India. It is noteworthy that this publisher follows Transparent and robust “Open peer review” model. In 2013 an article published in famous Science journal (http://www.sciencemag.org/content/342/6154/60.full), which reported that out of total 304 journals, only 20 journals rejected a fake article after substantial peer review. Sciencedomain’s journal was among these few successful journals. It also provides wide indexing coverage and provides public proof for every claim of indexing. It also renders the service of perpetual archiving with Portico, DOI for every article, plagiarism checking for each submission, etc. Many scientists from world famous universities like Harvard, Columbia University, Cambridge, University of Chicago, Yale University, University of Göttingen, etc published with Science Domain journals. All these examples clearly stand against the working principle of some predatory publishers, who don’t provide any peer review service and don’t provide the basic services of a standard scholarly publisher.
Science Domain International is a new and promising publisher of STM journals from India. The transparent and robust “Open Peer Review” model of SDI journals is very appreciable and significant for the academic community. They publish the entire Review History along with the manuscripts after completion of review process depending on the expert reviewers’ suggestions and recommendations. In 2013 an article published in famous Science journal (http://www.sciencemag.org/content/342/6154/60.full), which reported that out of total 304 journals, only 20 journals rejected a fake article after substantial peer review. Science Domain International journal was among these few successful journals. It also provides wide indexing coverage and provides public proof for every claim of indexing. It also renders the service of perpetual archiving with Portico, DOI for every article, plagiarism checking for each submission, etc. Their remarkable contributions are recognized by many academic organizations as mentioned below:
- Science Domain International is a voting member of Crossref
(Please see here: http://www.crossref.org/01company/06publishers.html). CrossRef is an association of scholarly publishers that develops shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. Famous publishers like Elsevier, Nature, Springer, etc are also voting members of crossref.
- Many respected indexing organizations indexed our journals after strict evaluation. Quality and authenticity of any journal is evaluated by these official organizations. Please see here: http://sciencedomain.org/page/abstracting-indexing
- Many scientists from world famous universities like Harvard, Stanford, Cambridge, etc kept faith on the quality of our journals and published their valuable papers with us. Please see here: http://sciencedomain.org/page/author-profiles
- We publish peer review reports of all published papers. This transparent OPEN peer review process is considered most authentic and robust by many researchers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_peer_review).
- Famous Science journal (IF: 31) report confirmed the high standard of Science Domain International journal. Please see here: http://sciencedomain.org/announcement/science-if-31-report-confirmed-the-high-standard-of-sdi-journal
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland Govt. included Science Domain International journals in its official report. Please see here: http://sciencedomain.org/announcement/polish-ministry-of-science-and-higher-education-included-18-sdi-journals-in-its-official-report-of-2013
- Index Medicus (under World Health organization) selected our journals http://sciencedomain.org/announcement/index-medicus-selected-15-sdi-journals
- Science Domain International is now member of PORTICO for Permanent Digital Archiving of SDI journals
- US National Library of Medicine (NLM) Catalog included Science Domain International journals please see here: http://sciencedomain.org/page/abstracting-indexing
As a result of these achievements, many scientists from world’s famous universities like Harvard, Columbia University, Cambridge, University of Chicago, Yale University, University of Göttingen, etc. published their scientific works with Science Domain journals. All these examples clearly indicates their stand against the working principle of some fake publishers, who don’t provide any peer review service and don’t provide the basic services of a standard scholarly publisher.
SCIENCE DOMAIN international offers a great opportunity to the scientists and scholars to publish their findings and research papers, so that the interested readers can easily access them through internet free of cost. Sciencedomain provide transparent advanced open peer review, indexing, DOI service, permanent digital archiving with Portico, etc. This publisher claims that a dedicated indexing team is working to include all journals in reputed indexing services or journal evaluation services or catalogue or reference citations, etc. As a result, within a short span of time their journals have been included in many databases and the number is increasing every month.
It is really commendable that this publisher strongly encourage authors to take more informed decision before submission of any manuscript. In order to help the authors to take ‘more informed decision’ and to substantiate their claims, this publisher is providing web-links/proofs beside most of their claims of indexing or journal evaluation services. They also advise that authors should visit the official site of the indexing organization or journal evaluation services before submitting any manuscript. This is really a good example for any publisher and authors may appreciate their efforts to maintain integrity and transparency.